Monday, September 8, 2014

Welcome to 6th grade!

Hello!

My name is Mrs. Ball and I am absolutely thrilled to be your child's 6th grade teacher this year! It has been a true joy and pleasure getting to know each student this past week! I couldn't be more excited for the year ahead of us and l look forward to working with each of you for the benefit of your student.

As you already may know, this is my first year at Gibraltar. I feel a bit spoiled living in such a beautiful area, one that I frequented growing up only for vacations! Prior to moving to Door County, my husband and I lived in Malaysia where he managed a fitness company and I taught at an American International School. The two and a half years we were there, I taught a 1st and 5th grade class. It was an amazing experience, but I am thankful to be back near family once again!

My goal for this blog is to have it be the primary source of information for you and your child. Anything I need to share with your child, whether it be a website or assignment, will be posted here for convenience. Please let me know if you have any suggestion to improve this blog!

I look forward to a growing and enjoyable year ahead!

Mrs. Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment